Worm remedy for Fowls, ducks, cage birds and pigeons, also effective for use within aquariums to worm your fish. It is effective at killing nematodes (roundworms) and callamanus
1ml of 23% aviverm does 115L (2mg/L)
1. Remove all inhabitants from the original tank into seperate quarantine tanks (bare bottom, sponge filter).
2. Bleach original tank
3. Treat fish with aviverm(double dose)
4. 50% water change, ensure tank is clean, clean, clean.
5. Treat fish again (single dose)
6. 50% water change
7. Treat fish with half dose, keep a close eye on them and see if they pass any other worms. If they do, do another dose. If not, carry on below:
8. 100% water change, keep the fish quarantined for 2 weeks to ensure no reoccurance.
9. Bleach 5g quarantine tanks =)
Make sure all nets and other equipment is clean and dry.