Brine Shrimp Eggs 425g
Brine shrimp are an incredibly efficient and energy-rich source of food. In fact, the amount of protein in brine shrimp can be up to 60 percent of their dry weight. This makes them the perfect choice if you need food to facilitate the growth of young fish.
Their protein content is the primary reason why brine shrimp are such a popular food choice in the aquarist community. However, there are quite a few other benefits as well.
- They engage the hunting instincts of your fish due to their spastic swimming motions. This is good enrichment for your fish, and fun to watch! Many aquarium fish species naturally feed on similar small critters.
- Brine shrimp are easy to eat and easy on the the digestive systems of your fish.
- Due to their salinity tolerance, you can use them as food in both marine and freshwater tanks.
- They rarely contain diseases that can be passed along to your fish, unlike many other live foods sold in aquarium stores.
- Freshly hatched brine shrimp are very tiny and make a great food source for fish fry that are too small to eat anything else.
Brine shrimp can be fed to a wide range of fish including Bettas, neon tetras, cory catfish, kuhli loach, and many more. To be honest, it’s harder to find fish that CAN’T eat brine shrimp than ones that can.