Bug Bites Algae Wafer Crisps
Fluval Bug Bites Crisps are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality.
Ideal for all bottom feeders (plecos, ancistrus, loaches, corydoras cats, etc.), this formula includes nutrient-rich spirulina and kelp, in addition to quality insect protein for increased digestibility and optimal fish condition, growth and coloration.
The durable food format provides your bottom dwellers the time they need to leisurely grind away at their food.
Key Features :
- Black Soldier Fly larvae - sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Fortified with Hawaiian-spirulina and kelp -for superior plant protein
- Contains 43.5% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 9 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Highly palatable - a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- Long lasting format
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
They love it
All 3 of my Gastromyzon species absolutely love these wafers. All the other brands I've tried to supplement their diet with, they showed little to no interest in, but the first time I tossed a few Bug Bites Algae Wafer Crisps in their tank, they immediately all came out of the rock work, swarmed the wafers & started fighting over them until I added more. I've now been feeding them for 3 or 4months & they still eat them just as readily.
Guppies, loaches, tetra, danios & betta also readily eat them.
The wafers hold their shape well & don't make a lot of mess or cloud the water.