San Francisco Bay Brine Shrimp Shrimpery
Grow Your Own Brine Shrimp
For all Baby Fish & Reef Tanks
Hatch your own fish food or use as an educational tool. Includes 3 packets of hatch mix. Add water and presto! Not intended to raise shrimp to adult size.
Excellent for fish and reefs
Stimulates good growth and enhances the color of your fish
1. Empty one pack of Hatch Mix into Shrimpery.
2. Using room temperature tap water fill Shrimpery to marker level and collector bottle to brim. Stir contents of Shrimpery until salt is no longer visible at bottom.
3. Cover collector bottle and Shrimpery. Water level should be higher than circular ledge in Shrimpery cover. (add water if necessary)
4. Place the collector bottle (lid side down) into Shrimpery cover. Note: tap top of collector bottle to release air bubble(s) that may be blocking hole in collector lid.
5. Within 18 to 40 hours (depending upon temperature) brine shrimp, naturally attracted to light will be seen swimming up into the collector bottle.
6. Feed your baby fish from the freshwater in the collection bottle. You may collect additional brine shrimp for as long as 24 hours. (to collect more shrimp as often as every 2 hours simply refill collector bottle with fresh tap water)
Shrimpery With Lid, Collection Vial With Lid, 3 Hatch Mix Packets (Brine Shrimp Eggs, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride).